Tuesday 13 December 2011

Last Year's Christmas Cookies

I just can't wait to go home and bake my signature Christmas sugar cookies. Unfortunately for me, my last exam is the night of the 20th which means I won't be able to go home until the 21st. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have time to make them in all the rush I'll be going home to. I also hope that my gold spray will work colouring cookies because I'm determined to find a use for the spray after the stencil catastrophe.

Well, until I go home I still have last year's cookies to make me feel christmasy and inspire me to make some really original ones this year. This year I plan to use gold, burgundy and a more olive-y green as my colour scheme and I want to use some different cutters. Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment